January 11, 2009

Is there a hole in your heart

Or am I mistaken. I can see your capillary veins.
you be the patient i'll be the surgeon
just like 1st grade on the playground all day.
- I am a Pirate, You are a Princess; Playradioplay

I ordered this dress and tights on Christmas day with my UO gift card (i got like 7 other things too), But it fits a little bit weird. It's really wide at the bottom - like a bell bottom, and I have to wear a belt with it around the waist. But other than poor fitting, the pattern is amazing. not even going to lie.

soon enough you'll hear the black top
calling your name every day your life
will never be the same
the squirrel is my favorite, but there's a bunch of other woodland animals.

I'm going to wear it to school tomorrow, contrary to the fact that NO ONE wears heels.

6 daisies:

taylor said...

Lol.. how adorable..

and YAYY! I would wear it to school too.. from what I can see... it's really cute!

Ally said...

love this dress. i saw it online and almost bought it.

lam said...

i love it, it looks great on you, my little scenequeen :P

Trish said...

I love your blog!! Cool post!

No One said...

ah tell us how that goes.

Ana said...

hehe one of my best friends has that dress

the squirrels are life