March 14, 2009

I have a pidgeon in my hair

I've been sick (i sound like Gary off of spongebob) and run down the past few days - no actually weeks. For the past few weeks i've just been running myself ragged.

So what does one do on the first day of Spring Break, whilst being sick?
tan outside
watch youtube videos all day
eat,eat,eat
see the same sun chips commercial over 25 times but still be mesmerized by it each time

make a faux hawk

oh yes i did. haha dont mind the left side.. falling lope sided.
guurrrl work those uneven eyebrows and missing arm

there was no need for my hand to be on my head, its just a bad habit for pictures. The sides should have been sleeker.
But I didnt want to do it full out today, because i wanted to comb it out after I was done.

It's very simple to do (but kind of irritating if you have bangs and layers like me)


5 daisies:

No One said...

You're so cute!

Unknown said...

Aw, it's so pretty.
Ah I love it.

qwkjdn said...

your so pretty!
:)
youtube is so addicting, haha.

Unknown said...

I just tagged you. :)
Check the post for more info.

Sophia said...

That's so awesome. I want to try it now.