June 5, 2009

skiddly dooo

I think that possibly
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yes There's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you
I've seen the waters that make your eyes shine
Now I'm shining too
Because Oh Because

I've fallen quite hard over you
If I didn't know you I'd rather not know
If I couldn't have you I'd rather be alone
- Falling in love at a Coffee Shop, Landon Pigg

That's been my expression lately, like "uhhhh.. wow"
Don't mind the idiot on the right <3

i gotz them butterflies like no other sukka. What if I talked gangsta all the time?

3 daisies:

No One said...

Where are you?

Sophia said...

I've heard this song on a commercial and I loved it as soon as I heard it, but I didn't know what it was! It's so beautifully written.

Purple Snogging said...

Aww this poem, is sweet. I like it. Did you write this yourself, if so its good.