October 19, 2008

When The Mirror Deceives You

I was on the computer for a while okey it was for like 2 hours, and when i got up i was confused. No, it was BEYOND confusion.
When I looked in the mirror I was like "WHAT THE HECK?!" I didnt know who it was - because it didnt look like me. No I didnt forget what I look like, and Im not going crazy (hopefully haha).
But my face was just very different. Not in a bad way either. And I looked really tall. *goes and measures height* I'm still 5'2. What the eff.
My nose looks better and my lips were totally different.

I think I had an epiphany about my appearance - although I thought I looked rather wide. Jesus I sound crazy.

Taken just a few minutes ago. Do I look the same? wth. ha @ my hand.

ANYWAY ENOUGH psychobabble..
Tomorrow to school Im going to wear:


floral long sleeved top, feather necklace, worn out skinnies, flower print mary janes

I'm in desperate need of sleep. But of course I have English homework to do. What is wrong with this world?

1 daisies:

No One said...

ah I need sleep too...

I'm studying for English now.
This is ridiculous. :(

But, its my favorite class.
So I guess its all good.


And you take lovely pictures. :)