December 8, 2008

cant complain at the moment

"People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain."
- Jim Morrison (its his birthday today)
That quote is so amazing. its the first time I've read it, and i just can't stop thinking about how true it is.
On the other side of the spectrum, my hair is being a wild child. but for some reason everyone liked it today. it has grown sooo much. but its lovely - my bangs are too long, but still. im not getting it cut until 2009 because that's a fresh start. im so odd sometimes.

i look bored with life. but in reality, its really exciting at the moment.

the recitals went well. but BOY AM I HAPPY THAT CRAP IS OVER!!
it wore me out so much. girl (or boy) you dont even know. Im pretty sure my body's energy is gone - im like running on empty (like a car).

and now here is a pose that my guy friend always does:

it cracks me up

3 daisies:

Unknown said...

I tagged u and ur stylish self. :) go to my "too haute to handle" blog and click "blog awards"

alrighty? :)

Unknown said...

Wanna trade links? I’m surprised to see that you’re not on my link list. LOL and I’m not on yours. ;) Yeah, I got tagged more than once too, but I’m really happy to get it everytime so… :)

No One said...

Would I be a total creeper if I said that you look beyond beautiful in that picture?

I think that actually would make me really creepy... either way.. I don't know. Maybe its because I haven't seen many photos of you with you not doing a profile or black and white shot... but honestly, you're gorgeous, like Victoria Secret foreign super model type gorgeous, And I'm jealous.

Okay, creeper moment over.