January 8, 2009

When the brain wanders

Have you ever had a dream that you've woken up from, that has affected your day drastically? And it keeps popping up in your head all day and worries you?

This morning I woke up from a really realistic dream. It scared / annoyed / fascinated me, but I dont ever want it to happen. Not for my sake - I wouldnt care. But for everyone else's. So through out the day I kept on thinking about it over and over and over. And it make me sick - like physically sick (like a stomach ache from just thinking about it). Or maybe it was just a coincidence. I over analyze everything.
But im going to look up the components in my dream dictionary book, because Ive been thinking all day.

P.S. Raven it involves what we talked about over summer.

3 daisies:

Ana said...

Yes thats happened to me.

What was the dream about?

No One said...

Do you need to talk?

lam said...

I overanalyze everything waaaaaay too much too. Tell me about your dream if you want..

Todays verification word is "sivive", which when said with an a thick brooklyn accent sounds like "survive" .. or "survoive" ;)