November 13, 2008

The Title is not Important

The last 2 days (and today) have been ridiculous. I'm so tired and have reached my point of just giving up. My eyes are so tired that they are watering and my nose is running (like when you cry). But I'm not really crying. And it looks like I got punched in my left eye.
Sleep has been taken away from me since Monday night. hmmpfh.
*insert a bunch of yawns* okey lets carry on.
Too much crap has happened since Tuesday. I'm not friends with my "best friend" anymore. I'm sick of her.
I'm stressed about our pom competition this Saturday (i hate pom so much and the coach knows it). Things should get better next week - hopefully, because this week has been so bad.


Today I finished Night by Elie Wiesel. The last sentence or so is amazing. Chapter 5 until the end was so intense.

I want to go to sleep right now but it's only 6 o'clock and I have to write something for english (which i probably wont end up doing).
And I'm upset they didn't choose "River Flows In You" for Bella's lullaby. I've been playing it over and over again and its making me even more tired. Way better than NyQuil and the sandman put together.

1 daisies:

Lee Jones said...

night is such a beautiful novel. awesome blog btw, keep it up : )