November 1, 2008

Rips and booknerding

Why the heck is Stacy London from "What Not to Wear" on "Say Yes to the Dress"? She's helping her friend look for a wedding dress. Yeah right, that bride payed Stacy to help look for a dress. Bet you anything.

On another note, meet Margo Roth Spiegelman
I think there's a resemblance between us. After I finish writing this post (adn watching Say Yes to the Dress) I am going to begin Paper Towns by John Green. He's an AMAZING author and I want to be him. well.. write like him. I have no clue what's in store for Margo Roth Spiegelman.

And I ripped the other knee of my jeans when I climbed upcaught in the act

3 daisies:

Ana said...

Wow the resembalance pic is so cool. And I like your jeans ripped. I'm jealous of your skinny legs (not to be a sketch) lol.

No One said...

You're pretty. :)

No One said...

hm which song? lol