November 30, 2008

shaking in my boots

I am an angry little girl.
HOW does one forget that their favorite band / singer is coming into town? Oh, i know - probably because family was over all week and i got lazy stuffing my face. grrrr.
Christofer Drew (nevershoutnever) is playing a show Phoenix today at 8 o'clock. that's in like 40 minutes. and i only remembered like half an hour ago. WHY WHY WHY.
now i dont get to hear or see him.
and he lives in FREAKIN MISSOURI, SO ITS NOT LIKE HE'S GOING TO BE NEARBY ANYTIME SOON.

yeah lets just post really good pictures of him to make it even worse sighthat is NOT how i am feeling right now. [taken like yesterday with my a fake mustache]

and now my foot's asleep. why. why.

i am so furious with myself right now.

2 daisies:

Anonymous said...

Oh, mans, that sucks. It happened last summer at a Jack's Mannequin venue and I completely missed out because by the time I got there all the tickets were sold out. Meh. I haven't listened to a lot of NeverShoutNever songs, recommend any good ones? Haha, funny picture by the way. xD

Anonymous said...

I love him so much. He's so fantastic. But sadly, he never comes to anywhere near my house :(