December 13, 2008

maybe it's just in my head

I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.
I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.
- This Woman's Work, Kate Bush
I do not feel good at all today. All I've done is clean, eat, and watch a movie. And a few minutes ago I was in the worst pain ever. I always get really sick whenever I eat. It happens often, and i hate it.
Oh, darling, make it go,
Make it go away.
How can one little body have so much waste inside?
My dance warm up jacket from last year's competition group has been so comfortable lately. [BTW i did a few quad turns today, without flopping around. they looked good if i do say so myself]
And now I have to read A Separate Peace. shoot me now.
it's going to make me feel sicker.

1 daisies:

Anonymous said...

***Drive by commenter****
Just a random comment from a YA author who pokes her head into your blog every now and again -- I started getting really allergic to preservatives in food when I was 16 and it made me feel as if I got sick every time I ate, though really it was just every time I ate something with preservatives in it -- it made me really cranky the next day as well. So you might try a process of elimination to see if you have a food intolerance of some kind! Happy new year!

***End drive by commenting!***