April 9, 2009

I'm a rebel

Today I wore this shirt, and my friend's said they all planned on getting me it. The YouTube video is my love (which this shirt is based off of), and it has my two favorite things - cats and dancing! This girl isn't happy to be wearing such a beautiful shirt, but then again she's a hot topic model so I understand. haha

On a less enthusiastic note, because I have to screw up somehow:
I didn't go to my fifth hour class today because I just didn't want to.. I guess I ditched. So me and my friend went to the dance room to help with the beginning dance class. I get home after I have rehearsal after school, and the school called my house. I got in trouble. The end.

Moral of the story: It's better to sit through a class that is way too easy, than to have the school call home and report an absence.

0 daisies: