April 14, 2009

The one where I get mushy

I love my friends with all my heart - the ones that stand by you through everything, and seeing them is the best part of the day. The ones who aren't afraid to be affectionate in public, because they don't care what others think. It's nice to know that they're also gotten past the point of caring caring caring.
It also helps that they're two years older than me, because they share experience of their past. They're a good influence on me, but not when we act a fool and people give us dirty looks. haha
Some people just don't understand the love we share. I hope one day the people who give us dirty looks can feel what we feel and finally be like "ok i get it".


"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart."

"Friends are the sunshine of life." -- John Hay (1871)

"True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eye."



0 daisies: