February 15, 2010

okay i lied

I've thought about writing a lot but I kind of like keeping everything inside my head. I'm weird (you would've guessed that one on your own). But I find myself stuck. I feel like there's that blue gooey candy in a tube on the side walk and i keep getting it on my flip flops, and with every step I take the goo wears off but there's still some stuck to the bottom of my shoe. longest analogy ever. Every day grows so different. Some people complain of long boring repetitive days, but I only wish for that. No, its not like my life is some sort of vortex and every morning I don't know where I might end up, but new challenges spring up every day. This will do me some good in the long run.
I had my annual California trip with dance at the beginning of February, and I observed quite a lot this time around. The girls from the other schools (for the most part) just don't get it.
Coming up in a week or so is Cougartown. ahhhh - a sigh of relief. This year I am a counselor and I feel like this a a huge responsibility, but one I can bear the weight of. My toes are tingling to go.
Today the doctor said I have a Type A personality. Oh, I thought I was going to a doctor with an MD not a PhD. But hmm, thanks for the info. Wow this sentence just clarifies that I AM a type a. I don't like the tests that they're making me do. It scares me, it really does. I'm disappointed in myself - I'm supposed to go through my life without any serious diseases and you're trying to tell me there might be something wrong?

It scares me shitless.

0 daisies: