September 18, 2008

Fairytales and Sleeping Snails

I am very tired today. look at the dark circles under my eyes.how adorable.. adorably not.
BUT the book on my lap is the definition of adorable Walt Disney's Treasure of Children's Classics.
I've had it for years- i wanna say for over 10 or 11 years.
it was bought by the Lorain County Library in 1987 [but it was published in the mid 70's]. Nana probably got it from the library in the 80's.

I just want to sit at home and read fairytales, gaze at the illustrations, and write my own classics.

Some pictures from the ginormous wonderful extravagant book: Peter Pan Alice in Wonderland BambiPinocchio
[look closely at this picture]
it's especially true when you wish upon a purple star.

3 daisies:

Anonymous said...

I like disney, something about it is so calming to me.

and you have no dark circles, liar.

starbrained said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP!!! I WANT THAT BOOK!!!!!
I want one

S said...

ah i have a book like that. and its disney too.
you don't have dark circles. and i like your hair, its cool.