October 4, 2008

When your arm is twitching

you probably shouldn't be typing. After this I have to write a research paper. Eff parenthetical citations. That's all I have done. Ughh half a page down.. five and a half more to go (that's including front and back).
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY THAT ACTUALLY FEELS LIKE FALL!
that is a major accomplishment if i do say so myself.
I'm just so excited to be able to wear boots and coats and scarfs (without people saying stupid crap to me).

raise your hand if you're tired!
im too tired to even lift up my arm :\

2 daisies:

Anna Nhi said...

i love wearing scarves too, except my own mother dearest won't let me out of the house with one on unless it is utterly freezing outside.

Flavia Flanders said...

im excited to wear sandals! haha.. i live in the southern part of the planet so bye bye winter and hello spring!