November 21, 2008

Transportation can just perish

School is 4 minutes away from my house. I only have to ride the bus after school, and there's only two stops ahead of me. Not bad at all.
SO WHY THE HECK DID IT TAKE 45 MINUTES TO GET HOME TODAY?!
Someone got pulled over (they weren't dangerous or anything) so the bus driver decides to go another way thats WAYYY out of out route. How is that humane?

So I was trying to be all sneaky and take pictures because I had nothing better to do, whilst 50 or 60 other people are sitting all around me. This is the result: I love how there's a ray of light shining upon me - while I look so irritated. The sun was lovely, but it was making me sleepy. I probably looked like I was on drugs because I was acting all paranoid and sleepy / mad.
At least there was an escape hatch right above me.

But THIS little thing is mind numbingly easy to read.Knowing that I sould have my permit by next week eases the anger I have towards vehicles.This was before school this morning, when I was in a good mood and had nothing to rant about. I wore all black and cream colored shoes. How somber. And those shoes hurt my feet so bad - but were only $5 so I deserved it.

0 daisies: