February 7, 2009

Buon giorno, Principessa!

February is going to be hectic (and amazing) - it already has been.
On Wednesday I leave for California with my dance group. We're going to Disneyland, taking classes from Debbie Reynold's studio, and seeing Phantom of the Oprah. Oh my god.. did i just spell Oprah?... I'm not even going to correct it.

Then I have a week off, and then I'm going to Cougartown as a counsilor in training. Im so flippin excited - I haven't been able to contain myself for the past few monthes. the mere thought of it makes me so freakin hfdghjkdfghshfkljg.
This is what I do during College Algebra on a scientific calculator:
I'm fixing my hair to go back to how it used to be. It's at a really awkward stage right now, but will be worth it in the end.And now I will end with the awkward wrist of doom

5 daisies:

lam said...

Yay! I iz happy fo yeww. Have fun m'dear.
And can I just say you have amazing collarbones? Yeah I'm a pedo. But chu love it ;)

No One said...

Phantom of the Oprah.

Love it.

zaiii said...

i want your massive purple glasses so bad.

qwkjdn said...

you are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow your pretty