April 21, 2009

best post ever.. maybe. maybe not;

Let me just say that my throat and head hurts so bad. It's just pulsing like the energizer bunny is beating my face in.
On a happier note, I had to dance in a Broadway choir show today.My friend (on the right) is a hippie and I love her. We're double the trouble when we're together. Actually, we cannot go a day without laughing and appreciating each other's company. I love my dance friends more than any other friends. They understand me better. Oh what the heck, no one understands my ways of thinking. But I'm ok with that because life is like a box of chocolates.

Writing the first sentence of this post made me realize that I complain A LOT. It needs to stop because I don't intentionally mean to do it. Complaining just kind of happens.

Why am I still awake at 11 o'clock on a school night?
- School doesn't start until 11:20 tomorrow.

What kind of schooling system allows high schoolers to go to school for only THREE hours? and then we don't even have school Friday. wow.

Who get's mad about that? me. Why? because my head is pounding and I have Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson stuck in my head.

Big Edie (from Grey Gardens) has words of wisdom for me:

Edith "Big Edie" Bouvier Beale: Will you shut up? It's a goddamn beautiful day, shut up!

0 daisies: