September 8, 2008

When the Lighting isnt Right

What i wore today: acid wash skinny jeans with black blouse.
They remind me of the eighties so much. Which means I love them even more. I felt like I was about to go to some underground show with a bunch of photographers and cool people. haha what a nerd.

Tomorrow: Floral tank (thats worn as a dress because im just that short), bright orange spandex poking out of the bottom, and a denim vest.

Let's see how many people say something to me tomorrow.
MIND YO OWN BIZNAZZ PEOPLE AT SCHOOL.


poop.
There was something else, but i forget now.

feliz navidad

2 daisies:

Kickingcouture said...

hi!

I tried to email you about this question but the email on your website doesnt work!

all i was asking is what camera do you use as mine is rubbish!

Kickingcouture
I love your blog, im PinkSwish on tv, ( thats how i found your blog!) would you like to link up?

Anonymous said...

those jeans are the best I ever saw